CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Live....Laugh...Love

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Bible Verses For Today.........4 Nov 2010~

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn; To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
Isaiah 61:2-3

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Everything
Get your Twitter to look nice with aCustom Twitter Backgrounds

~KEMPEN SATU SEKOLAH UNTUK SEMUA~